Madison Taylore

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Carson Benjamin

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

March 7, 2013

finally

I like organization.  Now, not everything is as organized and perfect as I would like {Um, I have a 2 year old} but overall I feel a calming sense when like items are together.  This move has really tested that on many levels. 

Example, I do not know where my address book is right now and I am having heart palpitations about it. {Please St. Anthony help me}

Anyway.  Let us focus on the positives.

The closet is complete, or as complete as it can be, understanding it must act as a storage area as well.


 
 
Yes I agree...It is gigantic!  I told Ben its just calling for me to buy more clothes!!
 
{It is color coded by Tanks, T-shirts, 3/4 length and long sleeve shirts} ~ Don't judge me ;)
 
 

No comments: