We enjoyed a fun Super Bowl Party! Great food and Great company make for a very fun time!
 |
| Delicious chocolate covered strawberries I made |
 |
| Awesome food! |
 |
| Tasty turkey rolls |
 |
| Mouth watering, flavorful chicken...My favorite |
 |
| Spinach pockets |
 |
| Spicy but not too spicy chili |
 |
| "The Viking" ~ Jannic (pronounced yan-erik) the Norwegian (husband of Pia) |
Madison has a weekly schedule:
2 days a week ~ Daycare
1 day a week ~ Pia's
Pia loves Madison and Madison truly loves Pia. She opens her arms when we go to her house and starts playing right away....Forgetting about Mommy. Pia talks to her in Norwegian which I love and eats all the DELICIOUS Norwegian food Chef Pia creates. I feel like she is getting extra cultured (haha) I love the bond they have and appreciate Pia more than I can ever express. Leaving Madison there is like leaving her with grandparents, she gets that much love.
  |
| Bedtime kisses |
No comments:
Post a Comment