Madison Taylore

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Carson Benjamin

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

November 28, 2012

2 months

My sweet handsome man.  You make me smile every day and now you are smiling back.  You make little "coos" and smile because you are proud of yourself.  You little voice is sweet as ever.  And your smile lights up our hearts every time.

What you are doing now is still the same as last month, eating, eating, sleeping and sleeping.  You lay in our arms and stare right at us, as if you are memorizing our features.  I love laying with you.  I will wrap you in a blanket, into a loose swaddle, and we will just chill on the coach.  You are perfectly content with doing nothing but cuddling.  This makes Mommy happy.  I cherish the moments when we do snuggle. 

Madison loves doing anything you are enjoying doing.  When you are in the swing, guess who is right next to you.  When Mommy puts you down for a nap, guess who is trying to climb into the bassinet.  When you are enjoying tummy time, guess who is lying on top of you.  There are never moments of alone for you, other than we Madison is sleeping for her nap or for the night.  I used to feel bad thinking you never have our full attention but then I guess this is what a family is about.  We all share our best moments together now. Truly, I feel like we are extra blessed in that way.

My sweet boy we love you and can't wait for the next lifetime of memories with you and your sister!















No comments: