Madison Taylore

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Carson Benjamin

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

September 26, 2012

38 weeks

I sit here wondering, am I going to have a baby today. 

Two nights ago I was at the hospital for dehydration and LOTS of contractions but unfortunately after meds and 2 Liters of fluid I felt much better.  Contractions stopped.  We went home.

This morning I woke up to contractions every 15 minutes and have been having them most of the day but I just don't feel them getting worse....

Ugh.

Why can't it be a flashing red sign saying "YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE A BABY TODAY!"  Wouldn't that be so much easier. 

Please pray for us and our safe journey.  May it be today or in the coming days.

October 6th is the due date....But when will his birthday be is the real question?!?!

No comments: