Parenting 101 ~ Sometimes you just get tired and give in. And guess what?! It is OKAY!
![]() |
| Look at that balancing act! |
This reminds me of a story I was telling a close friend about how Madison will not eat her vegetables (She now is in love with peas, green beans, broccoli, corn and carrots). Just like how she will not listen to Mommy when she says "Please don't crawl under the table." I was adamant, I am not going to be the mother who allows a picky eater in the house. I was always so frustrated with dinner time. My wonderful friend Ali looked at me (we have similar philosophies) and said "It is the little successes like eating the food that matters. Their taste buds change and grow. Her palette will do the same. So bask in the success of having her eat food and not in the failure of her not eating veggies." That has so stuck with me and now eating is a joy. No more frustration! Thank you Lord for a great friend like Ali!






2 comments:
What a cheap toy, a table. Maybe a gymnast? Love the way she eats, you can tell she enjoys it! Love you all and miss you!!
Miss you too mom!
Post a Comment