Madison Taylore

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Carson Benjamin

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

June 8, 2008

Lighting!!

When you are looking at lighting you see all these wonderful, beautiful fixtures.....and then you see the price and your mouth drops to the floor. Ben and I shopped around (Lowe's and Home Depot, lol) and found some great deals on nice lighting. All the recessed lighting helps with the basement dungeon feel, as Ben and I call it.




The bathroom fixtures were all found at Lowe's and add so much light into a windowless bathroom.




The theater lighting was a splurge but fits so well we just couldn't pass it up.






3 comments:

Mom and Dad Stewart said...

I like your idea of the Blog. The basement is looking good. The carpet and tile will probably be done in July when we come for a visit. You guys are really cruising along with the basement. Thanks for staying in touch.
Love, Mom and Dad Stewart

Ali Farmer said...

Love the lighting and I won't tell how much it cost! lol :)

The Stewart Family said...

Way too much is what it cost. HAHA!!